Saturday, July 11, 2015

Redwood Park Surrey BC, as a man its all about the fairy kingdom

This park is ten minutes from my house and I had no idea. It's pretty easy to navigate for any fitness level, we're all kinda hefty so we didn't have a hard time so most shouldn't lol. There's lots of parking, there was a full on wedding happening there when we were there and we still got parking. All the many species of trees were great to see and the redwood groves were tall and masterful. 

Also for the geocachers out there, there's like five in the park, I didn't find any as my app wasn't working on my phone, that erked me lol, but none the less they are still there.

But like I said in the title, I'm a grown man, and the best part was the fairy kingdom. All the little homes hanging from trees, and all the custom tiny doors attached to bases of trees were fun to find and marvel over the time some people took in creating their fairy homes. Also, the vastness of this area, and just how many fairy homes there are is amazing. Our daughters are 18 and 20 and they both wish to return to add their own. If your in the area of this park, you should check it out, it's a nice day trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment