Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Chasing Blue

Welcome to Chasing Blue, my introduction into the travel blogging world. Over the past couple years my family and I have started traveling more locally than we ever did before. My wife and I grew up in the Outlying communities of Vancouver BC and even though we each spent twenty plus years here we hadn't really ventured far from our neighbourhoods. Since moving back to Vancouver from Hay River In the Northwest Territories we've found ourselves desiring to see more of our local wonders. Along side this my mother decided to take all of us kids and some spouses to Jamaica for a weeks vacation in 2014. This being our first international trip changed the way we saw the world and our lives. Travel was it, we needed to see more. As soon as we got back we started planning more and more trips.We hope that through chasing the blue beaches of the world we learn more about what the world and life on a whole are made up of. Seeing the beautiful views the world has to offer, meeting the people it has to share, and hearing the stories of others travels will hopefully empower us to travel even more. This blog will be the place where I'll outline trips and vacations we undergo hopefully with more frequency. Hopefully it is somewhat helpful to people not from Vancouver as I'll be posting everything we do locally as well. I'll try to keep reviews from the perspective of someone that doesn't know the are very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment